Ankit Surgical is a specialized manufacturer of Cortical Screw. This product is widely used while conducting orthopedic surgery and also has other uses in multi-speciality medical laboratories. These screws are carefully designed and cater to accurate dimension, elaborated finish and usage safety. We deliver excellence in our fabulously designed cortical screws. We also take measures to provide consistency in the manufacturing of these specialized products. When it comes to our compliance to the global standards, we are the best in the business of providing orthopedic implants.
Cortical Screw Specification
- Cortical Screw available lengths are 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 14mm, 16mm, 18mm, 20mm, 22mm, 24mm, 26mm, 28mm, 30mm, 32mm, 34mm, 36mm, 38mm, 40mm, 42mm, 44mm, 46mm, 48mm, 50mm, 52mm, 54mm, 56mm, 58mm and 60mm.
- Cortical Screw is made from pure Titanium and SS 316L.
- Any additional length sizes of this screw will be made on demand.
- This is Self Tapping Screw. Self Tapping Screws cuts its own thread while being driven into the bone. It makes a small hole while entering the bone which creates a tight friction fit between the threads. This helps fight vibration loosening and allows the parts to be taken apart if needed..
- Instruments are available for this screw such as Bone Taps, Combined Drill & Tap Sleeve, Counter Sink, Depth Gauge, Drill Bits, Drill Guide, Drill Sleeve, Hollow Mill Screw Removal, Reverse Measuring Device, Screw Drivers and Screw Holding Forceps etc.