/ Our Products
/ Orthopedic Implants
/ Distal Radius Locking Plate
Distal Radius Locking Plate
Distal Radius Locking Plate is indicated for the fixation of intra- and extra-articular fractures and osteotomies of the distal radius. Multiple distal locking screw options offer a fixed-angle construct to support the articular surface, reduce the need for bone graft and obtain fixation in osteoporotic bone.
- Anatomically contoured Volar Column Distal Radius Safety Lock Plate
- Multiple locking screw options in the plate head assist in the fixation of the radial and intermediate column.
- Locking plates provides anatomical reduction. It means the adaptation of fracture fragments to restore normal anatomy.
- fixation stability: It gives stability in fixation as required by the nature of the fracture. Plate provides optimal compression and stability.
- Plate preserves blood supply to soft tissues and bone.